The Climb #1 Cap
The classic cappellino belga was inseparable from men that used to hit the road. This cap is designed for those who want to leave their mark while pushing hard on the pedals. Designed as a combo with The Climb #1 socks.
Exclusively designed by Andrea Medri
Colours: Grey, Irish green, Fluo Green
- Made of a high quality fabric called gabardine: a special combination of cotton and polyester that dries faster.
- Two pieces on top of the head give the best wearability beneath the helmet.
- Inside is lined with an anti-bacterial tape that wicks sweat away easily
- All seams are hand-stitched (inside seams are covered by a soft ribbon, making this cap a fashionable accessory)
- A small ring fixed inside to hang it easily after washing
- Two ton sur ton embroidery on the sides of the cap complete this masterpiece Made in Italy
|Key Features||High wearability, two pieces, handmade seams, moisture wicking, lined with an antibacterial tape|
Hand wash, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not dry clean
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Good Fuel Co. Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.